Friday 16 December 2011

Great War Artillery Crew British wip


Here's the wip of The Great War Miniatures Bef Gun Crews & HMG.
I've just picked up the Foundry Expert Flesh set &
as my own set that i had mixed up has finally given up on me
I thought that I would try it out on these.
I'm not sure though, it seems a bit bright up to now,
so I might have to add a bit of green to the pots to deaden it down a bit.
But I need to wait till I've finished the flesh to see how it looks.
All I've done on the Vikingr is finished the white edging.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Matt
    I seem to have accidentaly remeved your post!

    Sorry, I really need to get my head round this Blog thing :-)

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already looking nice and glad you started y blog!:-)

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith,

    No worries old bean!

    I look forward to seeing more of your lovely brush work on the blog! All very inspirational stuff :o)

    Best wishes to you and yours for a splendid Christmas. Hope to see you at an event next year.

    Cheers

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Chaps.

    It would be fantastic to game with you again Matt :-)

    Hope you all have a brilliant Chrimbo & Santa brings lots of nice toys

    ReplyDelete