Friday 28 January 2022

PULP ALLEY SOLO GAME


 I played a Solo game of Pulp Alley, doing the Rocket Science Scenario recently.

Really enjoyed this scenario, played with my Turnbotham Round Detectives League.

I decided to move one of the plot points, to inside the bunker & when I rolled for a random event, I rolled up a peril, so I used a German officer with an smg.

In this Scenario you have to question the NPC’s to find out which plot point you need to Investigate.

 

Sgt. Dudfoot managing to securing the Secret Rocket Fuel plot point


The scientist Plot point, in the Bunker

The Lab Assistant plot point


The Rocket Test Bed Plot Point

There is a special rule ‘Heightened Security’ which means that if you pull out a card with the alarm symbol on it you then have to ‘fight’ the NPC which means that the board then becomes a peril!

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment