Sunday 2 May 2021

1stCorps Petrol Pumps

 I ordered The 1stCorps Petrol Pumps & Attendant & have Painted up the the pumps &Motor oil cabinet

This is a fantastic little set which I will be using for Pulp & WW2 games. 

I printed out some garage signs from the ‘tinterweb and painted the edges before glueing to to cabinet. 

The base for the pumps is an oval of mdf with sand paper for the tarmac & cardboard for the kerb stones. I also cut off the ‘shell’ from the top of the squat electric (blue) pump & replaced it with a large round pin head to represent a glass globe.  

I’ve photographed them with an mdf shed (can’t remember who makes it) & some oil drums that I picked up of eBay, I think 🤔 




I don’t know what has happened with the last 2 posts getting swapped round 🥴


No comments:

Post a Comment