Tuesday 29 September 2020

Saga Age of Magic Undead Warband

 


I thought that I would take a look at my Undead Warband for Age of Magic, just to see what I've actually got done & what they look like altogether as all I've done so far is paint them & shove them in a case!! 


I have really enjoyed painting these, especially as Forlorn Hope Games/Moonraker Miniatures (or whatever they are called) has got a lot of the old Bob Naismith Grenadier UK figures recast, & back in the last century, I had a Warhammer Army mainly using these figures & of course I sold it a long time ago & have had to rebuy them! 


There are still a couple more units of warriors to paint up, 3 foot necromancers & , 1 mounted one (I think I may have too many!) 6 Cavalry & 2 units of Hearthguard! As well as the rest of The Gripping Beast Mindless!

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment