Tuesday 3 December 2019

Saga Thorsday Painting Competition Eastern Princes Mounted Druzhina


Rog on the Saga Thorsday YouTube Channel recently ran a painting competition & I thought that it was as good  a reason as any to finally get on with some Rus Princes Druzhina, for a Eastern Princes Warband for Saga age of Crusades.
After a months frantic painting (& as luck had it I was working away on Guernsey for a week, so managed to paint every night for 5hrs or more) 
 

I had intended for them to have some of the fantastic shield transfers from Little Big Men Studios but they didn't arrive in time so I had to quickly paint a shield design on them before I could take the final pictures. I now have the transfers & will be adding them later (when I can be bothered!)

There were only (if I remember correctly) 6 entries in the end & I managed to win!!
The prize was some fabulous Warhansa resin 8 Rus Warriors/Militia Miniatures & a Rus Warlord.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment