Saturday 2 March 2019

K47 WAR DOG SQUAD

I recently painted a War Dog Squad & Handlers for my ever expanding K47 force. 
These are genetically enhanced Bull Terriers, that if the Handlers are dead will attack the nearest unit friend or foe!


I originally bought 2 packs, in which you get 3 dogs & 1 handler.
But on receipt of the packs from Warlord it became clear that the castings of the dogs were a bit rubbish & the wrong legs had been included in the blisters.
But after an email with some photos,
Warlord sent me replacements within a week &
I ended up being able to file a unit o 9 dogs 😄

The  Dogs Harness’ originally came with studs on the front chest piece,
 which I found a bit odd, I know it’s fantasy WW2,
 but the handlers weren’t in shell suits, so why would they have studded hrness’ 😂😂

2 comments: