Friday 24 April 2020

Rangers of Shadow Deep - Temple of Madness - The Pit of Ghouls



We’ve being playing The Rangers of Shadow Deep Mission, The Temple of Madness & I Keep forgetting to take photos so that I could write them up.
Anyway we played The Pit of Ghouls Scenario, which is played on 2 levels. I used the Battle Systems Terrain that I had picked up second hand over on LAF specifically to play RoSD.

Anyway my 2 boys & me set up as per the Scenario instructions on one ledge, with the intention of getting to the other ledge in one piece.

We decided to try & shoot as many Ghouls as possible from the starting ledge, then swing across with a couple of our heroes to try & open the exit door.
All didn’t go quite to plan! The shooting was appalling! Everyone who tried to swing across fell off!!
But fighting the Ghouls off the top of the ladder worked really well though!

The heroes that fell off the ropes managed to get to the other ledge & opened the door, helping all the rest of the company to get across the Pit with relative ease.
This is another superb mission book from Joseph McCullock & worth every penny.




No comments:

Post a Comment