Friday 14 December 2018

SAGA OBJECTIVE MARKERS


In the new Saga Book of Battles some of the scenarios require the use of upto 6 Objective markers.
These markers need to be on bases between 30 & 40 milimetres in size.
I have made 6 markers 3 on 40mm bases & 3 on 30mm bases.

 
The 40mm based markers are 2 standing stones, 
I don't know the manufacturer though as I had them given.
The third one is from Footsore Miniatures & of a Blood Eagle Sacrifice.

The other three are various chests, the first two old citadel & 
the third I can't remember as I must have had them at least 20 years.

1 comment:

  1. Excelent! Funny your post was top of my posts link the same day I posted MY Saga objective post. Great minds think alike! https://ajs-wargaming.blogspot.com/2018/12/saga-objectives.html

    ReplyDelete