Wednesday 20 March 2024

The Silver Bayonet Bad Guys

 

Just realised that I hadn’t posted anything about the Tsemaus, so here goes: 

For The New Canada Expansion I needed a Tsemaus! 
I had no Idea what this was so I searched it up on the net.

When i found out what it was I decided I would make one!

I looked for a suitable base miniature & found a Kinder Egg Dolphin figure.

I cut off the lower half the filled & glued it together as well as pointing off the nose.
I then made a dorsal fin from a bit of plasticard & logs from scribed plastic rod.






I've also painted a Polar Bear, Moose & a Baxbaxwalanuksiwe from North Star. 
I also re-based a Bears Head miniatures (Now from Bad Squiddo Games) Wendigo 
& Black Bear (dont know where I got that from)


Below are a couple of Cultists

A Demon From RAFM


No comments:

Post a Comment