Sunday 26 February 2023

More Figures for The Silver Bayonet




I Picked up some miniature for TSB at The Vapnartak show in York from Perry Miniatures, A British Light Infantry command pack (officers above), dismounted Dragoons & a Royal Navy command pack (still in progress ☹️),  as well some French. Annoyingly there wasn’t any Spanish Guerrillas on foot available. 

Any way here’s the rest of the painted pictures of the Light troops & all of the unit so far. The (95th Rifles officer isn't included, as to my eye he looks too small, so I wont be using him or any of the other Foundry 95th that I have) 




I also picked up some Nosferatu Vampires & Giant Wolves from Westwind Productions.


Here's the Wolves with a Bears Head Werewolf & Below a figure that I will use as a Black Dog from Ye Alchemist

   

   





No comments:

Post a Comment