Thursday 1 September 2022

Pulp Miniatures Size Comparison Pictures

 Simon has asked about the size of the 1st Corps miniatures compared to other figures, so here’s a few photos with different figures

Foundry, Artizan, 1st Corps, Warlord/BoltAction, What The?! Miniature’s 
Hasselfree, Citadel, 1st Corps, crooked Dice
Pulp, 1st Corps, Pulp
1st Corps, Partizan Freebie, 1st Corps, Black Cat, Foundry, Artizan
1st Corps, Wargames Atlantic, 1st Corps, Partizan Freebie, White Knight, 1st Corps
Pulp, Foundry, 1st Corps, Pulp, 1st Corps, Pulp

I must remember to put some handles on those doors 🤣🤣


2 comments:

  1. Cheers very much Keith they all mix quite well. I picked up some Eureka stuff recently and they were a little on the slender side compared to my other stuff I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s ok, glad I could help.
      Eureka is one company that I don’t have any figures from

      Delete