Sunday 28 August 2022

1st Corps Cultists & Charaters

 I’ve finally got a phone with a decent camera on it, so I thought that I had better start posting again & see how it goes 🤞

These are all from the Follies range sculpted by Mark Fuller. 

 https://1stcorps.co.uk/product-category/20th-century/20th-century-c20th-follies/ 


 Policemen, based on Will Hay & gang


Mechanic & figure that I use as a Customs officer 


The runaway couple


Cultists abducting someone in a carpet


Cultists with rifles


Cultists with pistols


Boy Scout Leader & Boy Scout



4 comments:

  1. Fab work! How big are these? I am unsure how they size up with other ranges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, I will get a size comparison picture later today & either post on this thread or do a separate one 😁

      Delete