Sunday 22 August 2021

Intergalactic Busybody & Companion

 I have finally got up the courage to paint the 80’s Citadel Third Doctor miniature & Jo Grant companion. 

I had these figures for quite some time & have always been really worried about messing them up when I fling some paint at them, but I finally thought what the hell you’re not getting any better at painting so just go for it & I’m really pleased with how they’ve come out.


I have tried to paint Jo Grant in a representation of the costume she wore in Carnival of Monsters, which is what I think that the sculpted had in mind when he created her, as she is basically wearing most of that costume. The Third Doctor is I what I class as his classic costume, as it’s what I personally always think of him wearing. They are both on Black Cat Bases base inserts, & still need varnishing. 

If anyone is still out there I hope you like them too.

Cheers 


1 comment: