Thursday 8 April 2021

PULP INVESTIGATION TEAM FOR FEAR OF THE DARK

 Well I seem to be neglecting my Blog recently, every time I’ve tried to post something it’s failed, so 🤞this gets out 😁


I’ve finally found a use for all the Pulp/Weird War miniatures that I’ve kept buying! 

I saw the Fear of the Dark rules mentioned over on LAF, so followed the links to the creators blog https://fearofthedarkskirmishwargame.blogspot.com/ & liked the look of them & went over to Wargames Vault & bought them. 

It’s a game with very few miniatures. You have a group of Investigators with 3 to 4 figures looking for clues, fighting Gangsters, thugs, Cultists & Monsters. 

Anyway here’s my team: A priest from Artizan Miniatures, An armed Nun, that I think is a homage to The Crimson Nun (this is a fan made miniature from LAF) & 2 Jolly Monks from Wargames Foundry. 


The pages of the book still need to be finished, but I will do this after they have some varnish on (it will be easier to remove a mistake)


2 comments: