Monday 15 June 2020

Undead Sacred Ground for Saga Age of Magic




I’ve been working on a piece of special terrain for Saga Age of Magic. 
This is a free upgrade for your Warband that allows you to raise more troops whilst using the Necromancy spells. Every Warband has access to a peice of sacred ground terrain, each being catered to the Warband being used.


I picked up a selection of  gravestones through swaps on LAF & bought the crypt off eBay. 
For the base I used an off cut of plastic fascia, as it is thick enough to dig out in front of some of the graves to represent where the Undead have risen from their graves.


I cut up some flat plastic bases to make some extra flagstones & made a base texture paste from white glue, one strike wall filler & various grades of sand.
Then chucked some paint at it. 
Problem I’m now facing is I couldn’t be bothered to sort out the joins in the crypt! 😞
Now they’re bothering me 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment