Sunday 22 December 2019

Gripping Beast Revenants

Came across some pictures of a unit of Gripping Beast Revenants that I had painted back in April, whilst working away from home., that I’m sure I never posted.

I bought these in the Revenants Ltd Saga box set, & always really liked them, but never seemed to be able to motivate myself to paint them. So I thought with the imminent (at the time) release of age of magic I would take them away with me & start painting them.


The only problem being, was that the light was appalling in the room that I was staying in & I had only brought a small portable light with me!
So the skin tone ended up being very blue instead of grey! They were supposed to look like the Grenadier Undead Barbarian that I had previously painted!
But anyway they are done & have been killed many times in Rangers of Shadow Deep šŸ˜‚


No comments:

Post a Comment