Sunday 28 April 2019

BEARS HEAD MINIATURES UNDEAD RHINO



I recently got a miscast from Bears Head Miniatures of their Undead Rhino.
To be honest I had always thought, why would you need an Undead Rhino ๐Ÿ˜ž
How wrong could I have been this is an amazing miniature, superbly sculpted & considering it’s supposed to be a ‘miscast’ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ it bloody brilliant.
As you may be able to tell I quite like this figure, I may have to get one that’s not a miscast to compare them.
I will be using this in my games of Saga Age of Magic fantasy supplement.


I painted it using a base of  slate grey, highlighted up by adding beige’s & rotting flesh with a wash of blues & browns. The ‘meaty’ parts were painted using a base of red tail light & highlighted again with beige & Zombie flesh & light brown wash. The bone was painted with a grey/brown, highlighted again with beige & Z flesh washed brown.




Hope you like this miniature as much as I do.

Cheers
Keith



1 comment:

  1. Amazing work! It looks really great.

    I just finished one of these and like you, I got it as a freebie. And like you, I LOVE IT! I don't typically paint many zombies or animals, so never thought I'd enjoy something like this.

    ReplyDelete