Tuesday 24 March 2020

A Couple of X-Wing Repaints



We have recently got our X-Wing mojo back & I thought that as I had been given a broken  Z95 I would convert it in to a Nashta Pup for Bossk’s Houndstooth.
I first cut off the remaining laser cannon of the wing then sliced through the wings to drop them down & adding some wing tips (?). I then under slung (chin Mounted ?) the laser cannon & give it a re-paint in a reasonable colour match to the YV-666 from Fantasy Flight.

The Nashta Pup next to a standard Z-95




Next up is a HWK-290 which I painted a couple of years ago. 


I had originally intended this to be a black ship (Black Hawk) but I don’t know what happened during the painting as it ended up dark grey? But I was really pleased with the result in the end so I just left it.  








2 comments: