Sunday 16 June 2019

Finally Bonnie Parker Partizan Show Freebie Miniature



 I finally managed to get hold of the Bonnie Parker Partizan Miniature (Thank you Lawrence) 
It’s a cracking figure............... but not a great Bonnie 😞
I really wish she’d been sculpted wearing her famous “sweater dress”  as in the picture below 


The next thing is she’s very tall compared to Clyde, she was petite & only 4’11” tall in real life, the miniature is much bigger than Clyde!!


Anyway I despite my disappointment, I still really like the figure. 


6 comments:

  1. She might not be the perfect Bonnie but it's certainly a cracking figure with a fabulous paint job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely is a great miniature. Thank you very much, it’s very kind of you to say so 😁

      Delete
  2. Looks great. Have you looked at the Copplestone range?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Simon, yes I have, he has a fabulous figure in the Gun Molls pack, but I wanted the pair from The Partizan Shows. I’m jus t being picky really as I don’t even play Gangster or pulp games so they will only sit on a shelf 🤨

      Delete
    2. No worries. I am just venturing into Pulp myself with Crooked Dice's new release. I am painting up a Gangster cast and spotted the model over on the Copplestone site after seeing your picture above.

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a tough looking dame! No wonder they were public enemy number one...

    ReplyDelete